Everyone has the potential to influence people in the world in any manner they desire. There is no doubt that each of us have a certain characteristic which has been nurtured significantly more than others.
Whether this has been done on purpose or subconsciously, it’s very important that we are able to diagnose our strong points and attend to our flaws.
Healers are always present in every culture and they are never really looked for until circumstances push us to find them. Because of this lack of focus, most healers are in a status of non recognition.
Whatever way you look at it we need healers more than ever. Below is a list of characters very common with healers. Examine your own traits and see if you have these hidden healing powers.
Signs That You Have Healing Powers
1. People say how soothing it is to be around you.
2. People in close physical proximity of you rarely get sick.
3. You are always thinking of how to improve other people’s lives.
4. You could be diagnosed with anxiety, panic or mood disorders.
5. You are very much empathic.
6. You have a family history of healers.
7. You have butterflies in your stomach when you are in public places.
8. You have a deep connection with animals. They are happy to see you.
9. Strangers tell you their life story.
10. You are great at massages, even though you had no training for it.
11. You have neck and shoulder pains.
12. You love being outside.
13. You are attracted to crystals and their Meta physics properties.
14. You are interested in spiritual sciences like energy healing, shamanism, acupuncture, and others.
15. Because you have high level of awareness means you are sensitive to certain foods and drinks.
16. Sometimes you get random chills, warmth radiating from your core, or your palms tingle.
The core elements of a healer are high sensitivity on many wave lengths, their ability to manifest energy; they are highly empathic and have a desire to help others.
There isn’t any theory or agreed path for you to take to develop these feelings. You will need to determine where you are in life. Thankfully it doesn’t take much to get the ball rolling in terms of healing.
Everything in the universe wants to be healthy and happy; we just need to remind our self more often.